Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Road Trip Day 2

Spent the day in Oklahoma with the family. We had some Internet issues so we couldn't post. We will update at the next wi fi hotspot.

So we need to catch up! Cole did a great video blog from yesterday, but we had technical difficulties so maybe we will will figure it out later on that one! As for me, I was able to spend time shopping for our snacks and food we will eat on the trip. The boys and I looked over the tracts we planned to pass out. We began reading the book Heaven is for Real, and we are trying to stay in a place of deep gratitude for God allowing us to take this trip!

Here is Dayne's blog:

Day 2:
We are still at Memaws to leave in the morning and there is a huge thunderstorm. I'm excited for tomorrow so we can go to a new state for me.

Heading to the next post!

No comments: