Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer kinda Monday

Who says Mondays are no bueno?  Today we had lots of adventures and explored the campground. Swimming, packing food for Disney, and preparing for tomorrow's adventure by studying Disney online made for a quite productive day. We went down to the lake and found some boats for Friday to see if there are really alligators in the Florida waters. That gives us something to look forward to after we finish three days at Disneyworld. 

The boys built a tower of power.  I used to be on the bottom but that ended about two summers ago when Dayne grew up!


This is the coolest find of the day. Looks like the boys found a tree frog on the vending machine. He peed, we snapped a photo, and he jumped on Dayne's shirt. Quite the exciting moment


Walmart really does it up for Disney. This is made from cokes, diet cokes, and coke zero!


Thanking God for His provision, His Holy  Spirit, and His great love. The woman at the check out stand was the slowest line. I noticed this immediately. I decided to wait it out. I'm glad I did. For some reason she decided to tell me she is walking the "walk of shame". She's moved to Florida with her 10 year old daughter only to be out of work for 5 months and have her car repossessed.  She was so saddened by her circumstances, but had a humble spirit that I believe will allow God in her life. I encouraged her in The Lord to trust Him and I committed to pray for her. I felt so much empathy for her and her daughter and it made me thank Him yet again for how blessed I am. She has no family and here we are staying with my mom, step dad, and niece. We have family all over we can love and be loved by. Hug your family tonight and thank God they are here on earth sharing this life with you. 




No comments: