Monday, July 14, 2008

New Endeavors...

New job, new school, new outlook! I am so excited to start my new job as an elementary technology facilitator! I couldn't believe I got the job. It was very sudden and unexpected. I wasn't looking to change and just thought I would apply when I heard about the opening. God knew it was time. The boys will attend school with their cousins and they are thrilled! They are also excited for me as well. I must say I have the sweetest boys! Since our return from the mission field, we have been reminded of all we have seen and continue to pray for the Mexico church, the people we met, and those who gave their lives. We are incredibly grateful for our lives and stand firmly on God's word each moment we are blessed to breathe in America. It is good to be home.

No comments: