Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy New Job, New School Year, New Start

I am so excited to report I have been back to work for the last week and absolutely love my new position! It is so confusing and I have no idea what they are talking about half the time, but my smile and nodding seems to be working! No, really, this new team I am with is fabulous! They are always reassuring me that they knew nothing when they started either. So, I am learning so much everyday and trying to pin down my new schedule. The kids still have no answer on where they are going to school, but they are accepting that their not knowing is OK! In the midst of all of this, I enjoyed a day off today riding the train. We visited an old soda fountain shop in Irving and went to see the new Star Wars movie. I used some serious coupons and we all had drinks, popcorn, and candy along with tickets to see the movie for $13.00. Sometimes I wonder how I get such great deals and that is when I am reminded-God is my Employer and I work for Him. He has the most benefits and the best salary! I miss my friends from my old school already, but have been asked to help with their technology too so I will get to visit much more than I originally thought! Dayne and Cole haven't expressed sadness about missing their friends but I really believe it will be a good time for change. Now, if anyone can force me to lose 30 lbs, I know I will be complete!!!

This is sort of a random entry, but I haven't been updating like I should. I will try to be more attentive for those nosy rosies out there spying on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god's ur employer eh? Don't for get about the death benifits!